Friday, January 30, 2015

Emma Nyra & Victoria Kimani for 'The Celebrity Shoot' season 7

The celebrity shoot by celebrity fashion designer and stylist Abbyke Domina season 7 is here and Emma Nyra and Victoria kimani graces it. Continue to see more pics, which was shot at the Maison Feheriet in Victoria island.

 

Interview With Emma Nyra-
-Can We Meet ?
Hello my name is Emma Chukwugoziam Obi aka Emma Nyra. I am the second daughter of 4 children and I was born and raised in Texas. I have been recording and singing professionally since I  was 16 years old. When I graduated from Texas Southern University in 2010 I began my journey into the Entertainment Industry. Apart from singing I am also a runway and print model and I have acted in several Nollywood USA films.
Fashion to you means?
Fashion to Emma Nyra is the way in which one chooses to express themselves through their clothing, accessories,  etc.

-How do you handle difficult moment with the public based on your fashion sense?
Difficult moments in the public will always come because fashion is forever changing. I handle it by taking critiques as they come.
How do describe your fashion lane? Do u go with trends or who Emma is?

- My fashion lane is classy yet still sexy. I am a young female artiste so I do feel as though it is necessary to push the fashion boundaries and to break the rules a bit. I love to try new styles and to go to  uncharted territory.

-Your embarrassing moment?
My most embarrassing fashion moment was when I was a part of a dance group in university. As I was dancing on stage my pants ripped and I had to pretend o was dancing away even though I was really just trying to hide my split I'm my pants!


INTERVIEW WITH Victoria Kimani
-Can we meet ?  ---- Sure ;) I'm Victoria Kimani,singer and actress, chocolate city First Lady.

-What does fashion mean to you? ---- Self expression
....mood, Fashion is life

-How do u handle difficult moment with the public based on your fashion sense? ---- I try to take constructive feedback into consideration ...then ignore the rest

-How can you describe your fashion lane? ----- Edgy, fun, African- sexy , depending on hiw I feel... I dress casually  alot but I live the glam too...

Do u go with trends or who victoria is? --- Who Victoria is ... and trends if they match how I'm feeling...

- Most embarrassing fashion moment. ---- I had a pair of pants that ripped right under my butt. ...lol...I guess I gained a few in the right places...and my pants were not having that hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment