Saturday, November 30, 2013

Ice Prince Explains Why He Denied His Son Jamal

If you can recall, Ice Prince denied having a child with Bimbo back in 2012.  After a year he started flaunting his son "Jamal".

Ice Prince who recently had an interview with Showbizplus cleared the air concerning his denial. See what he said...

     
 1.  How has fatherhood changed you?
 
It has taught me to save my money. It is a huge difference and a huge change in lifestyle. You become more matured.

        2. You initially denied having a baby?

It was complicated back then, I didn't really know what was happening and I wasn't sure of certain things. So the best I had to do then was denying it and sort out things first. Now I know he is my child and I have done everything as a father ever since.

3.  What is the relationship like with his mother?

I speak with her often and it is usually about the baby. That is all for now.

  4. Have you started thinking about marriage?

No, I'm fully focused on my music.

In my opinion, I think he just realized how cool and marketable having a child is. Just ask wizkid.

No comments:

Post a Comment