Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Chris Brown: “Rihanna Attack Was My Biggest Mistake”

Rihanna has talked openly about her relationship with Chris Brown, dishing that she has forgiven him for the 2009 incident, also stating that Chris is now different.
Chris has now spoken out about his relationship with Riri, telling The Mirror that the violence was the 'biggest mistake' of his life.
He furthermore dished: "Sometimes you row, you fight, with the one you love and things get said, stuff spiral"
"That night was the deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake. But she loves me – what can I say? I'm forgiven… but, yes, I worked hard for it."
"People attack me and criticise me, it happens all the time. But they don't know me, and they don't know us. It doesn't bother me anymore."
"Other people can judge us but they don't know anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment