Thursday, January 31, 2013

Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth 'Definitely Not Married'

 

A rep for Miley has dismissed rumours that they've got hitched...

Miley Cyrus' spokesperson has denied rumours that she has secretly married fiancé Liam Hemsworth.
The former Hannah Montana star - who got engaged to Liam in June 2012 - first sparked the speculation after she was snapped wearing what appeared to be a ring on her wedding finger over the Christmas period.
Cyrus then further fuelled the reports after referring to The Hunger Games hunk as her 'hubby' and that she
was 'married' during a recent interview with Cosmopolitan magazine.
Speaking of Hemsworth, the Can't Be Tamed singer told the publication: "I'm happy I don't have to date anyone. I was like, 'I'm so happy I'm married, because you guys are cruel!'"
In another quote, the 20-year old spoke about a snap she had taken of Liam, stating: "My best friend grabbed my phone and was like, 'Who's that? He is so hot!' That's my hubby!"
Despite her comments, a rep for Cyrus has told People that the pair are yet to tie the knot, making clear that the couple are "definitely NOT married".

No comments:

Post a Comment