Saturday, August 23, 2014

Khloe Kardashian Says She Doesn’t Care If French Montana Is “Using Her” For Fame

Despite reports that stepfather Bruce Jenner and sister Kim are wary of her new man, Khloe Kardashian, is hell bent on carrying on with her new romance with both eyes open and her ears closed.

In a somewhat cryptic tweet on Sunday, Khloe wrote: 'It's amusing to me that Y'all think I don't see it. I was the first one to see it. I just don't care.'. Her tweet is coming in response to an interview French Montana did with Billboard magazine last week – where he acknowledged the extra attention his new girlfriend was bringing him. The 29-year-old rapper admitted:

"I want to capitalize on it. I'll get a fan base from everywhere. I just hope I'll be able to connect with everything that's going on."

The Moroccan American performer has an album coming out later this year and Khloe has already made a cameo appearance in the video for his single Don't Panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment