Saturday, September 28, 2013

Daniel Radcliffe Warns Gay Sex Scene Will Shock Some Fans

 



DANIEL Radcliffe has admitted his gay sex scene in Kill All Your Darlings will shock some viewers, but insisted it isn't as "graphic" as people might assume.

The Harry Potter star is enjoying making the switch to smaller films, but he admitted his role as poet Allen Ginsberg in 'Kill All Your Darlings' might leave viewers "startled".

He told Total Film magazine: "I felt like I was breaking new ground. Most actors grow up doing a lot of small movies and then get something big, but I started on the biggest film in the world.

"So it's an experience that I haven't had. I'm sure some people will be slightly ... err ... startled by the gay sex
scene though."

Although the 24-year-old actor knows some people may be surprised by his part in the dramatic biopic, he was quick to point out the scenes aren't as "graphic" as some might assume.

He added: "It's actually not graphic. You don't actually see anything. What's graphic is the emotion of the scene.

"It's a very vulnerable, slightly afraid moment. It's beautiful and tender as a consequence of that."

Although Daniel is making every attempt to move away from the 'Harry Potter' tag, he recently dismissed speculation linking him with the part of Freddie Mercury in another upcoming biopic.

He said: "Everyone on the internet who I presume is saying I'm totally wrong for that part is correct. I AM complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment